‘New Moon’s’ Ashley Greene Talks Filming New Scenes & Die Hard Fans

AccessHollywood caught up with Ashley Greene in Los Angeles where she talked about the filming of "New Moon" in Italy and driving a Porsche. Click here to watch the video.

“We’re going to Italy at the end of May,” Ashley told Access Hollywood when we caught up with her recently at an event for DonateMyDress.org. “I think we’re only there for five days, but I’m super excited. I haven’t been before, so it’s going to be really fun!”

Ashley revealed to Access that she’s been able to get behind the wheel of some of the cars that will be featured in film.

“I haven’t driven the Porschse yet. We weren’t sure if they were going to let me it or not,” she told Access. “But, they let me drive a Mercedes in a scene that we did last week.”

And Ashley was proud to report back that she did so without incident.

“I did a really good job, I didn’t hit anything!” she said with a laugh. “Although, I think they removed mailboxes…just in case!”

But the actress said the upcoming trip to Italy and luxury cars are nothing compared to her dedicated fans.

“They fly in! They come to set and they set up these blankets, and just hang out and wait,” she said of the Twi-hards. “And, when we’re in-between scenes or when we get done [shooting,] we always go over and say, ‘Hello.’ They’re dedicated!” Click here to read more

Source: AccessHollywood